THE SAME MATCHA POWDER BUT WITH NEW PACKAGING!
Green tea powder (Matcha) is rich in Catechins, vitamins, and minerals. The reason is given why you must enjoy a cup of green tea powder?
👉 High in Antioxidants
👉 Loaded with Catechin, EGCg
👉 Boosts Memory and Concentration
👉 Increases Energy Levels and Endurance
👉 Burns Calories
👉 Detoxifies the Body
👉 Fortifies the Immune System
Green tea powder (Matcha) is bright green and healthy of astringency taste because of catechin. The taste is refreshing and aroma. Consume green tea powder is the best and affordable for health reasons.
Taste: Bold, Strong of green tea taste
Origin: Shizuoka, Japan Tea Plant
Ingredients: Green Tea – No Sugar Added! Pure Tea Leaves Powder!
Packaging: 50gm Packed in Re-sealable Zip Lock Bag
Storage: To be kept in chiller after opening and away from direct sunlight
– Culinary Grade
– Light Green in Color
– Strong taste
– From Shizuoka, Japan Tea Plant
– Good for Baking, Ice Cream & Food Garnishing
– Good for Matcha Lattes (But has a more bitter taste)
– Drinking as tea on its own (But has a more bitter taste)
– Lower Aroma & Slightly Bitter
How to make a perfect cup of Matcha Latte
Wake up in the morning with a rejuvenating, nutritious matcha latte. This fast and easy recipe compliments and offsets the fragrant, leafy taste of matcha green tea powder with creamy milk and a little sugar for a flavor balance that will leave you feeling ready and raring to go. Delicious hot or cold!
1. Spoon the matcha green tea powder and (if you like a little sugar/stevia) into a mug or cup.
2. Add the warm water and mix with a spoon or with a whisk until it is a smooth dark green paste to ensure no lumps.
3. Warm the milk in a small saucepan and pour into the mug until nearly full. Use cold milk for an iced latte.
4. Use a whisk to mix the paste and milk until smooth and light green in color.
5. If you so wish, you can add a few sprinkles of matcha green tea powder on the top for decoration. Or add ice for an extra cold iced latte.