Matcha is widely used in the Japanese tea ceremony. High-grade Matcha’s taste is smooth and mellow and not at all bitter—unique rich foamy texture. High-grade Matcha is a bright colour of green. Our matcha powder is rich in Catechins, vitamins, and minerals.
👉 High in Antioxidants
👉 Loaded with Catechin, EGCg
👉 Boosts Memory and Concentration
👉 Increases Energy Levels and Endurance
👉 Burns Calories
👉 Detoxifies the Body
👉 Fortifies the Immune System
- Beverage / Cafe Grade
- Light Green in Color (Slightly better than Shizuoka Matcha)
- Milder taste
- Slightly low in terms of Bitterness
- From Uji, Kyoto Japan Tea Plant
- Good Aroma & Sweetness
- Good for Baking, Ice Cream & Food Garnishing
- Good for Matcha Lattes
- Good for daily consumption as tea (If you prefer thin matcha tea)
Green tea powder (Matcha) is bright green and healthy of astringency taste because of catechin. The taste is refreshing and aroma. Consume green tea powder is the best and affordable for health reasons.
Taste: Smooth, Bold, Strong of green tea taste
Origin: Uji, Kyoto Japan Tea Plant
Grade: Beverage / Cafe Grade
Ingredients: Stone Grounded Tencha Tea Leaves – No Sugar Added! Pure Tea Leaves Powder!
Packaging: 50g Packed in a tin canister. Please take note that the lid is hard to open at first; please open slowly and transfer to an easier container.
Storage: To be kept in chiller after opening and away from direct sunlight
How to make a perfect cup of Matcha Latte
Wake up in the morning with a rejuvenating, nutritious matcha latte. This fast and easy recipe compliments and offsets the fragrant, leafy taste of matcha green tea powder with creamy milk and a little sugar for a flavor balance that will leave you feeling ready and raring to go. Delicious hot or cold!
- Spoon the matcha green tea powder and (if you like a little sugar/stevia) into a mug or cup.
- Add the warm water and mix with a spoon or with a whisk until it is a smooth dark green paste to ensure no lumps.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan and pour into the mug until nearly complete. Use cold milk for an iced latte.
- Use a whisk to mix the paste and milk until smooth and light green in colour.
- If you so wish, you can add a few sprinkles of matcha green tea powder on the top for decoration. Or add ice for an extra cold iced latte.